Sunday, July 15, 2012

Progress...

The past year has been a year of major progress for me in terms of physical and mental health.  I have been free of medications for a year now, and I'm happy to say that I'm doing very well.  Since this time last year, I have lost 55 lbs, and I hadn't even realized just how much of a physical transformation had taken place until I saw a picture of myself that was taken over the July 1st holiday weekend this year and then compared it with pictures taken over the same weekend in 2011.  And now I share them as a reminder to myself of how far I have come, and to encourage others that transformation is indeed possible.



ahhhhh... sometimes change is very, very good!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! A real inspriation to me for my journey! Love you! xxoo