Thursday, February 09, 2006

More Ugh...

Still feeling like crap...this cold seems to be lingering longest with me and with Zach. Zach is coughing less today, so I think he's getting over it, but he slept in until 10AM, so he still needs rest (consequently that means that I slept until 10AM too)

My head is all stuffed up, and I have a nasty nasty cough (serves me right for picking up the smoking habit again). And I now have a wicked, wicked heart burn...that's my own fault too, because I downed my meds this morning without water (dumb, dumb, dumb)

Okay, so on the positive side, I think I've finally found a solution to my "meal planning" woes. I've subscribed to a menu-mailer from savingdinner.com. This is my first week using it, and we've had wonderful, healthy, simple meals for the past 3 nights. Basically, if you subscribe, you get 6 recipes every week, but not only that, the shopping list is layed out for you too. Also, there are quite a few different types of menus: regular menu, frugal menu, low-carb menu, and more. In addition to that, all of the recipes and grocery lists come with vegetarian and kosher alternatives.

No comments: