Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Feeling soooooo good!

I definitely can get used to feeling like this! I feel incredible. Over the weekend, I helped Teri to spread earth to level the WHOLE front yard at Mom's....heh heh.... I didn't even get sore muscles (Teri did), and I'm the one who was loading up, pushing, and dumping the wheel barrow.

This morning, I had laundry out on the line to dry before 8AM!!! I just am not sure if it's going to rain today, so I'm only putting out one or two loads at a time, well stretched out so it will dry faster...I only have about 3 more to go.

My other plans for the day are:
  • completely declutter the kitchen counters
  • finish emptying the old PC workstation
  • declutter the change table in Mykah's room
  • declutter surfaces in Mykah's room

My list on paper is actually longer, but these are the main things I want to accomplish today!

2 comments:

Ali P said...

WOW! Gimme some o'dem pills! heh heh heh.
i am so glad you are feeling good.

WitchHazel said...

it's incredible, I feel as if I've been asleep for 18 or more years, and all of a sudden I'm waking up. Colors are more vibrant, I'm noticing little details that I've never actually seen before (flowers on trees, details on flowers) It's incredible.