Saturday, January 27, 2007

My return to the human race...

I am finally starting to feel normal again! I think we may have hit the right levels of the right medication for my brain! It's as if I've been in a fog for the past 5 years, and it's finally lifted. I am able to concentrate enough to actually start reading again, and I am so happy about that; I've read 3 books in the past week alone.

I am interacting better with my children; I am actually enjoying them all the time now. I've also been able to manage to take over some more of the housework without feeling overwhelmed. Now, I'm also keeping my kitchen clean all the time, cooking meals (and planning leftovers for hubby's lunches), laundry, keeping bathrooms clean, etc. All of this was on my husband's plate before because I couldn't concentrate enough to handle it, so now he's got less responsibility and less stress, and I'm more satisfied by my daily accomplishments. Yay!!!!!

No comments: