Monday, November 05, 2007

Feeling decent for a change...

I saw my Psychiatrist on Friday, and he switched around all my meds. I'm down to 50mg of Paxil, 2mg of Clonazepam, still at 1500mg of Valproic Acid, and up to 125mg of Seroquel. I've also started taking a bee pollen supplement, and I think it's helping me to have a bit more energy. Due to the med changes, I kind of felt lousy over the weekend, but today, I did a lot more stuff than I've done over the past 3 months. I finished laying down the hay over my Vegetable garden, and I helped Gilles a bit with putting the leaves in bags...LOL so far we have 47 full bags of leaves, plus he put a large pile in an area to try and make compost over the winter. I still get tired easily, and my feet and my back get sore rather quickly. My back is still painful from the fall I took out of my bed...I hope it goes away soon. Anyway, I'm proud of what I accomplished today.

No comments: