Monday, September 29, 2008

Sri Vast...

I am so excited! I am going to a workshop at the H~OM Yoga Center in Vaudreuil on Wednesday Night for a workshop with Guruji Sri Vast. Originally I wanted to go to a retreat with him October 3-5 in Harrington, QC, but finances didn't allow for it this time. So you can imagine my joy when I found out that he would be speaking at a facility which is only 10 minutes away from my home.
You must understand, that this man is so full of peace and joy that it comes across even when watching a video clip of him speaking; these can be found on YouTube...just type in Sri Vast. I watched the two "dancing with the Master" clips the other night. Between the two clips, it's about 20 minutes of dancing and celebration at the ashram in India; I couldn't help but tap my feet and bounce in my chair... it was so fun!

His detailed website is:
www.srivast.org

No comments: