Friday, June 22, 2012

Video of me Singing...

Here's a bit of fun from my night out.  It's been years since I sang in front of a microphone, because my nerves started to get the better of me in front of large crowds.  So when I found a quiet little Karaoke bar not far from my home, I thought I'd give singing a shot again.  There was only 1 other client in the bar as well as the bartender when I sang this, so nerves weren't such an issue.  WOOT!  In this video I'm singing All That Jazz from the musical Chicago.  Now it's not a perfect rendition, but at least it was decent enough so that anyone listening won't suffer too badly.

3 comments:

creationsjessy said...

WOOT! Rock on Sistah!

WitchHazel said...

heh heh... we will have to get one of me doing my rendition of Fat Bottomed Girls :D

creationsjessy said...

Were it not for CANAM, we could have gone this week-end! I would have gladly sung it with you!!!!