Thursday, March 04, 2010

Spring Break!

So Zachary is on Spring Break, and while it's nice to have both boys at home, they are also driving me nuts. For example, this morning I woke up to the two of them screaming at each other over stupid Mini-Go yogurts! Now I don't do mornings well at the best of times and the kids KNOW that, so to for me to wake up to such screaming is a really bad thing. So when I flew into the kitchen, my hair all disheveled, their screaming stopped, and they got that "Oh, Shit!" look on their faces... and they scattered. Yeah, it's funny now after I've had my 3 tankards-full of coffee. Needless to say, the screaming stopped and they were very quiet and well-behaved for the next 2 hours. YES! It may have taken me 7 years to do it, but I think I'm finally mastering the "Mom's look of death." It is such a beautiful tool. Muahahaha... I have the power to stop them dead in their tracks with a mere look... I feel so omnipotent!!!!

No comments: