Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School for me...

School started officially for me today with a trip to Expo Champs in St-Liboire.  It's basically an agricultural Expo where different people in the domain provide information and services.  It was quite overwhelming as there was so much to see, but also very interesting.  I now have brochures for educational purposes coming out of my ears so to speak... LOL  I even got a free standard size loaf of whole-grain bread from a specialized manufacturer.  There was so many different types of agricultural/farming equipment on display...  this one huge machine for processing cereal grains was particularly impressive.
This is the view from up top of the back of the machine...



This picture was taken in the driver's seat... yes, I think I'll do pretty well driving a tractor :D

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love it! I'm so glad school is agreeing with you so far! You look like you OWN that tractor girl! :)
Love ya!