Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Heard about the job...

So, the company who interviewed me has delayed making their decision until the end of August. Apparently they really like me, but just want to make sure they make the right decision, since it's for the legal department... they don't want to rush. They plan on interviewing at least one other person. So, it's not yes... yet, but it's not no either. I'm not worried. If I'm meant to do this, it will work out... if I don't get the job, then the Universe just has other plans for me.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on finishing level 1! Yes i love cross stitch, its so relaxing! Like you i am currently trying to change jobs.

CashQuest said...

You have a great blog ! All the best to your job-hunting. Life's great, play hard.