Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Toddler activity not recommended...

LOL, so my husband decides the other day to go for a nap without telling me... I was on the PC thinking he was looking after Zach, and when I finished, I decided to go see what they were doing. So I walk into my son's room only to find him sitting on the Sewing machine table... My son, the sewing table, and the changing table were COVERED in the zinc oxide cream.... He had managed to open the pot of cream, and emptied the entire contents!! I said "What are you doing?", Zach said "paintin', mama"

That stuff does not come off easily. My husband got up and washed Zach, while I washed down Zach's room! Then I proceeded to try and get the zinc cream out of the clothes that were on the sewing table... I had to wash them 3 times in HOT water.

I'm proud of myself, though... I didn't get angry. Actually it was hilarious... I'm still laughing about it, and can't wait to get the pictures developed!

1 comment:

A. Hiscock said...

Right, note to self: keep zinc oxide cream in the top drawer, out of reach...

It's good that you could laugh!