Monday, September 26, 2005

Different...

So, I saw the strangest thing last night. We are lucky to live in a more "country setting", so the soil is purer, and the air seems fresher. We have lots of little toads around; I see them frequently at night, especially at this time of year. Well, last night, one little toady hopped right up beside my foot; it let me pick it up without freaking out... And I noticed, this little toady only had one eye. At first I thought that maybe it had been injured, and the eye was just permanently closed. But as I took a closer look, I realized that there wasn't even any indication that the second eye had even existed. I think it developed this way or something; it was pretty cool. So, I put him back down in the garden, and I was totally cooled out.

No comments: