Monday, September 25, 2006

Looking bright...

Yes, things are looking brighter. Every day last week, I managed to accomplish at least one small task, sometimes more. There was actually some consistency!!! Last night was my greatest accomplishment so far, though. I cooked supper and did most of the clean-up in the kitchen (until hubby kicked me out of the kitchen) despite the fact that I'm feeling like crap (have a head cold), and all I really wanted to do was to go crawl into bed. I managed to work through it, and then I treated myself to Ginseng tea afterwards. I am so proud of myself. Gilles then sent me to bed early, and I'm feeling a little better this morning.

1 comment:

Ali P said...

Keep whacking the tisanes to ya. the fluids help flush the virus and the heat comforts the stuffy head. Adding lemon and hunny will help out to, hunny.
Good on ya for feeling better and accomplishing stuff. Woo hoo.