Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Obsession...

Okay, I'm currently obsessed with the idea of moving. No, we are not planning to move, but a part of me wants to move. I'd like to have a bigger house with more storage space; a basement would be really nice. My dream is to move somewhere where I would have acres of land, and a place to keep a horse or two. I'd like a green house, craft/ritual room, more space for bookshelves, a proper office...

When I say I'm obsessed, I mean I've actually been on mls.com looking at places that fit the bill, and I've circled their locations on the map and shown them to my husband. He's been very nice about it, looking at everything I show him... but I think he's just humouring me... oh well, at least he's not shooting down my dreams. But I really, really want to move!

No comments: