Monday, November 13, 2006

Fasting...

That's right. I'm doing a semi-fast in an attempt to gain knowledge and control over my eating habits, and to develop self-discipline. Basically I'm allowing myself Coffee and Water, skimmed milk, and low calorie foods in moderation (fruits & veggies). Heh heh... as an added bonus, I've already lost 5lbs. Fasting is much more difficult than I anticipated, but I started learning things about my eating habits almost immediately. I eat when I'm bored, overwhelmed, or trying to put off doing things. Hmmm...it seems I smoke for the same reasons too. The more bored I get, the more intense the sugar cravings... sugar cravings also get bad if my emotions go off.

On the up side, since doing this, I am doing much more cross-stitch again (YAY), and I'm getting more done around the house! Muahahahaha... I might just become a Domestic Goddess yet!!!!

No comments: