Monday, November 06, 2006

more stuff.

Well, I didn't get much else accomplished today. The daycare worker stopped by with Zach (they were out on their walk) saying he was complaining that he was very tired, and his ear hurt. He wanted to come home, so we let him. His mood perked up right away and he didn't seem so tired once we let him come home. It looks like he's stuck something in his ear, and I can't seem to get it out. I flushed his ear once, and I will do it again a couple of times tonight to see if we can get whatever it is to come out. Otherwise I will have to take him to the doctor for that.

Anyway, I got totally grossed out, and found out that Zach wasn't really feeling that hot when he rushed to the toilet for number 2, and couldn't make it. Yuck...all over the bathroom floor, all down his legs, all over the toilet, and the dehumidifier. Needless to say it took 2 hours, mopping the floor and washing above mentioned items 4 times to finally get the smell to go away. I nearly puked. Yuck.

No comments: