Friday, November 10, 2006

Going crazy...

The kids are driving me nuts!!! Zachary is doing everything he can to make Mykah cry, and as often as possible. LOL...but then Mykah just gets pissed off and hauls off and hits Zachy. If they keep it up, I'm going to banish them both to their respective bedrooms.

Mind you, some of it is comical, especially when Mykah hits Zach since Mykah is so much smaller. And when Mykah hits, he winds up first. Yes, he swings his arm back as much as he can and then goes for the smack! It really hurts when he smacks you, and I'm trying to break him of this. But it's really hard to break him of it when you're fighting back laughter.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I feel your pain! I work at a daycare so i see that on a daily basis, it is funny sometimes but it gets frustrating very, very quickly. Thanks for dropping by my blog!!!!!