Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wrong...

I'm so tired of trying to pretend that everything is okay.  Nothing is okay right now.  Yet I still have to put on a brave face and pretend that I'm fine when I'm not!!!  Nothing is right.  When you came back into my life you showed me what had been missing all these years... and now that we have to be apart, the emptiness you have left me with is overwhelming.  How patient do I have to be before the gods decide it has been enough?  How much do I have to hurt before I get relief?  I know you are going through hell too right now, and I am hurting for you.  All I want is to be able to hold you in my arms... I want to look into your gorgeous eyes and just rest in the beauty of the relationship that we have.  I know you came back into my life for a very good reason... what I don't understand is why you had to be taken away from me again so soon?  It is hell to love someone so much and to not be able to  be with them...talk to them... hold them...The worst part is that I know you feel the same way and yet it still has to be like this.  This is so wrong.

No comments: