Thursday, December 22, 2005

Adventures in baby shoe shopping...

I went to Fairview last night to do some shopping. I had to get a gift for a friend, and I had to buy shoes for Mykah. It was pretty funny trying to find shoes to fit him. I went to Panda to get his feet measured, and to see if I could get his shoes there. The smallest pair they had was a size 2 for babies, and it was way too big for him. So, the sales person told me I should check at Brown's... well, that wasn't helpful either as the smallest baby shoes they carry at Brown's are size 3. I finally found a pair of suitable shoes (I hope) at Payless...size 1...very tiny and unbearably cute. Hopefully, they will be suitable... it was the only pair in Mykah's size. So, at least now he has shoes for when his orthotic is ready... I think I'll get the call from J.E. Hangar next week.

No comments: