Saturday, December 10, 2005

Stupid ISP...

So, I haven't been able to blog for a couple of days. I've been having trouble with my Internet Connection; apparently there's a lot of resistance on my line, and they have to do some tweaks and tests...blah, blah, blah. I've been having problems ever since I got my new modem, but it's just been getting progressively worse. I guess whatever they're doing to fix it is having some effect, because today I actually managed to be able to download something, and I'm actually able to surf the web at a fairly reasonable speed...still not what it should be, but much better than what I had ended up with before calling tech support. Anyway, I'll see if this has any effect, and if it doesn't improve drastically, I am sooooooooo switching over to Videotron!

No comments: