Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Where did yesterday go?

So, I didn't really accomplish anything of substance yesterday; I think I managed to wash a couple of dishes and clean off the table...that's it. In fact, I'm not even sure what I did do yesterday...it's a blur...Well, I slept until almost 10:30, blogged, got Zach out of bed, fed him, and set up the Dora DVD for him...but other than that, I can't really remember....strange... I do know that I was very tired yesterday, and put Zachy for quiet time in his room around 3pm...then I was abruptly awaken at 5:30 by my husband in a panick because he didn't know I had kept Zachy at home, and he thought I was late picking him up. He scared the crap out of me!!! He relaxed when I told him Zach was in his room. Then Gilles had to go out to his mother's, so I was on my own with Zach (Mykah's at my Mom's).

Anyway, Zach fell asleep on the couch around 8PM, and I carried him to bed, then...I don't remember. Gilles got home around 8:30, and we spent some time talking and watching TV.

This morning, my alarm was set for 6:30AM...guess what...I had to get up at 5AM, because Zach was wide-awake and full of energy...oh well... had good strong coffee, and got to work by 8AM.

No comments: