Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm starting to think that...

...the universe is trying to tell me something. Like, oh, "You silly bitch, why do you want to go back to work now? You're so not ready!"

I put in a job application for an admin assistant job at the company where I used to work. Well, I guess that was my first mistake! I didn't leave on horrible terms, but it wasn't exactly a tragic loss for them either. I had been very sick (before being specifically diagnosed with bi-polar) and my performance was suffering. Then I was on sick leave for 6 months before quitting. Now that I've been diagnosed, I'm more stable thanks to the meds, but I have the feeling that they're not going to bother even interviewing me for the position. Too bad, because I'd like to address the reason why my performance suffered so badly, and I'd like to have the chance to prove to them that, no, I'm not an idiot.

No comments: