Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yesterday we had friends visiting with their 3 daughters (a 3.5 year old, and 14-month old
identical twins). That was fun...the girls are so cute.

Last night's sleep went off withougt anymore strange dreams (well, not any that I can remember anyway). Although I did wake up several times, and ended up sleeping 2 hours in Zach's bed because he's developed a fear of being alone in his bed now.

I'm still very tired all the time, and I hate it!!! I really wish that some high energy will come my way soon. Well, maybe after I see the doctor on Wednesday and get my meds adjusted. I don't mind if he can keep me in a mildy hypomanic phase for most of the time...really, I could absolutely live with that!! Just get rid of the exhaustion and the depression, please!!!!!

No comments: