Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stupid Doctors.

I hate doctors!!! I hate being at the mercy of their schedules, and their availablility, or in this case, lack of availability. Although I guess it's not completely the doctors' faults, but the blame has to fall somewhere... on the government perhaps who has their heads so far up their asses and so much money to burn that they just don't give a shit that our Health Care system is so fucked up!!!!!!

Yes, I'm pissed off! I was supposed to see my psychiatrist tomorrow to get the official diagnosis of just how crazy I am exactly, but his nurse called today to reschedule until next week. Here I am sleeping pretty much all the time just to avoid dealing with the thoughts that are racing through my head, and I might add have taken on a very scary, morbid tone most of the time. And the doctor has to reschedule because he had to fill in for someone at the last minute and missed his vacation. I suppose the man has a right to his vacation, but not when it interferes with my appointment alright!!!!!

No comments: