Saturday, August 26, 2006

Update, and wonky dreams...

So our appointment with the Neurosurgeon has been set for October 3rd; now all we have to do is wait. I think the waiting is going to kill me. No, I'm not stressed much...my dreams are just getting all whacked out for no reason, right?

My dreams were totally weird last night, that's for sure. I can't remember all of it, or if I have it in the correct order, but here goes.

"I am meeting several times in a Chinese temple with a Chinese mystic/Dalai Lama type for therapy...helping to rebalance my brain, and to ease my worries about Mykah.

Then I was in a sports arena/marketplace looking for my wallet which was actually in my hands the whole time.

So then there's this really strange scene where a woman is being turned into a vampire by flying dismembered heads, and there's this whole "Little Mermaid" type musical montage about how wonderful life is as a blood sucker.

Okay, then there's this really strange scene back in the sports arena where it's a lesbian sex scene with 5 women, but what really pisses me off is I don't get to see any of it because they're hiding in a huge stretchy T-shirt.

Then I'm on my way to CMS class, but in this dream, CMS is a whole school with dormitories and everything...but the building has collased (no one was hurt) although I nearly killed myself trying to rollerblade down the hill where all the debris from the building had fallen.

After the collapse of the building, there was a scene of about 20 helicopters gathered to shoot out city hall because they were so angry about the collapse of the school.

The next part I remember, I was trying to escape the city with some friends, but we couldn't find our way out of the underground. That ended up with me asking for directions, a woman calling me crazy, and another musical number about "how she should be careful who she calls crazy because some people really are crazy and she could get herself killed"


No, I'm not stressed much, am I?

No comments: