Saturday, June 02, 2007

Peace...nice weather...very happy

So all the renovations in the house are finally done, and it looks amazing...I still have the "wow factor" everytime I walk into the kitchen... I have a stainless steel sink!!!!!

Gilles is still looking for work, but in the meantime, he's taking steps to upgrade some of his skills. He's taking a course this weekend and next weekend, and he has a couple of construction and certification cards to get

My moods are doing well. I'm more stable, but still get very tired very easily! I've still been napping in the afternoons, but I'm able to stay up later at night. So now I'm going to try and skip the nap and go to bed earlier.

My garden has gone wild... things have spread, and I don't know what I want to remove, and what I want to keep... I know I have to divide the hostas as they are taking up more and more space... I might just rip them out altogether...I hate hosta...I don't really find they are particularly pretty...I like pretty flowers like Irises and Morning Glories. Overly leafy plants piss me off!!!

No comments: