Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Waiting, waiting...

So we're still awaiting confirmation of all the details for the position in Medicine Hat. Oh I hate the waiting part...meanwhile, I'm trying to work on decluttering things that I don't need so that I don't have to stress at the last minute. It seems the houses around here, once put on the market, sell very quickly, so I may end up not having much time to pack and stuff after all; I don't know.

I'm excited, nervous, anxious all at the same time. But I found out that Medicine Hat does in fact have a pagan community, and I've already joined the e-list to start getting to know people right away. I was reading the blog of one Member, Fern, and it seems we have quite a bit in common... We like the same music, same kind of novels, and we both like to bellydance...oh yeah, we're both Geminis too. Yay...maybe I'll be able to take bellydancing out there. Woo Hoo!

No comments: