Friday, June 08, 2007

Still waiting...

Well, we still haven't heard any news from the guy in Medicine Hat, but Gilles called him around Noon, and left a message saying, "If it's true that I keep my vacation, seniority, and pension, then yes, I'll take the job."

So in that case I'm sure we'll hear back from him soon. If that is the case, I am going to have a lot of furniture for sale...so those of you who read this either on my blog or on Facebook, pay attention. We're not sure of prices yet, but here's a starting list of what will be for sale.
  • Couch (complete with kitty chewing marks), and love-seat (may be sold as set, or separately.
  • Another love-seat/hide-a-bed
  • 27 inch TV (old, but still works well)
  • Single bed frame with matching bedside table and dresser (mattress included)
  • Double bed frame with matching his and hers dressers (mattress included and we might have the box spring too, I don't remember)
  • Maple kitchen table with glass protective top and extension with 6 matching chairs
  • Riding Lawn mower
  • snow blower
  • 3 bookshelves
  • 2 TV stands
  • possibly a stereo set with speakers (am/fm radio only, but it's a box where you connect all your other elements through it i.e. DVD, CD, Video, etc.)
  • Apartment size piano

That's just for starters...we will also be sorting through toys, books, clothes, and whatever else is not necessary for us to take with us. I'll keep everyone posted, and let you know for sure when we're ready to start selling stuff.

No comments: