Wednesday, January 11, 2012

REPOSTED: Morning Devotions

Until I can wrap my brain around exactly how to approach all of the topics I need to update, here is a bit of fun. I am reposting from one of my earlier entries sometime in 2008 (yeah, I forgot to note the date...oh well)

Jessy, I think you will love this one!

Morning Devotions...

Lovely Java,
Who art in my coffee pot,
Hallowed is your essence,
Your aroma and full-bodied flavor, good for my mind and my body
Give me today the ability to function
As my "engine" is having trouble to get going.
Java is my salvation, it keeps me awake,
It maketh my eyes pop open and my body to get going,
Yea though I wish to crawl back into my bed, it's caffeine content boosts me,
Help me to get through yet another morning;
For thine is the power to kick me in the butt, and to clear the cobwebs out of my brain.
Amen

<>
Okay, so maybe it's not a very good "poem", but it's true...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I do love this one! Maybe if I chant it before the coffee machine in the morning, the Sacred Java will arrive faster?

WitchHazel said...

heh heh... would certainly be worth a try!!!