Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Transforming...

Along with my "Bipolar" troubles, I was plunged into darkness and despair after losing my very best friend at the time, "Angel", a few years back. No, she didn't die, but our friendship did. She was driven away by the veil of darkness and narcissism that had taken a hold of my mind. It's funny how the worst experiences of our lives can be transformational. As difficult as losing her friendship was, it turned out to be the breaking point that opened my eyes and forced me to get the help I needed. I started to take responsibility for my illness which in turn allowed true healing to begin. The healing did NOT happen overnight... it has been very long process (several YEARS), but I have seen major milestones...results of that healing...in 2011. In my upcoming posts I will speak a bit about this transformation. As I mentioned in my first post today, I will try to break it down into bits and pieces so that nobody (including me) gets confused... at least I hope :D

No comments: