Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Butt-dragging, once again...

Yeah, so my energy levels have dipped again, thus necessitating some serious butt-dragging... at this point it's not working, so I'm thinking that perhaps some large charges of dynamite might be in order!

The house is a disaster, and I can't seem to get out of the house to get to work (thank goodness for a very flexible schedule...we're talking made of rubber here type of schedule). But on a good note, I've discovered that Yes, my moods are very much linked to how well I'm taking care of my body. I ate junk all weekend at my Mom's (evil donuts), and I fell back into my "skipping meals" habit...add that onto not being able to make it to the gym, and you have a recipe for "leave-me-alone-I-want-to-sleep-all-day-and-if-you-look-at-me-I'll-hurt-you" syndrome. So there!

No comments: