Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ow...but a good "ow"!

I am so sore! But this is good pain since I've started working out. I decided to join a gym, and I found one that I am pretty sure I can go to consistently. I've joined GoodLife , and so far I'm very impressed. The membership includes 6 sessions with a personal trainer. They also have a child care service 7 days a week from Opening time to 12pm, so I have no excuse not to go, even if I have the kids with me. My first day, I met 2 people I know, and a few new people who are really nice. One of the ladies who works at the front desk even offered to go to some of the classes with me if I wanted an exercise buddy. The gym is not overly crowded; no waiting lists for machines and stuff...heh, heh, today was my second time going since joining on Wednesday, and I've already lost 2lbs.

No comments: