Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Decision made?

Well, I think my mind is pretty much made up; I'm going to quit my part-time job in order to stay home with the kids full-time. It's ridiculous having to have Mykah stay at my Mom's on certain weeks; he should be with us.

I'm a little concerned that Zach might get bored being home, but probably not if I start planning arts and crafts activities. Plus, he's almost old enough to start more focused learning on some simple concepts...this could be fun actually.

3 comments:

scarletcougar said...

YAY! I am glad you did this. I am sure Zach and Mykah will be glad too. It is so difficult to balance so many things.

Ali P said...

You can say that again. In some ways it gets better as they get older and in some ways its still hard to take on other things.
Good luck!

WitchHazel said...

Yeah, I'm glad we made this decision too...I've been missing Mykah so much.