Monday, March 27, 2006

Decisions, decisions...

So Gilles has asked me to consider quitting my part-time job to stay home with the kids full-time again. Hmmmmm... I told him I'd have to take some time to think about it, but the prospect is very tempting, especially with summer coming. Before I started working, I was starting to get a good routine going here in the house, and I was actually doing very well. I was starting to be more stable with my moods. In reflection, I think my decision to find a part-time job was the beginning of a manic phase, especially considering the amount of $ I spent between Sept and Jan.

It's costing us $100 a week for child care right now; Gilles says he'd rather have me home with the kids and give that money to me.

If I do decide to do this, I'm going to have to find a "Mom & Tots" group or something along that line, because if not, I think I'll go stir crazy.

1 comment:

Ali P said...

Hi Hantra. Just thought I'd drop by. Its not easy doing the SAHM thing but very worthwhile...lots to be said for having that time away from home too.
Good luck from a stay at home mom that was at home..worked..was at home..worked...and is again at home!!! :oD