Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Change of plans...

So going to the Douglas today didn't happen...Mykah woke up crying around Midnight and didn't fall back asleep until 1:30AM. I'm looking at going on Monday which will allow me to not have to worry about the kids (Mom will care for them), and by leaving from Mom's, I can go via public transit! In other words, no driving anxiety.

Today, I'm feeling kind of melancholic. Gilles is working until midnight, and it's one of those evenings where I wish I had another adult around to keep me company. My thought patterns have been all wonky and scary, and I have tighness in my chest reaching around like tentacles attached to my spine. I really don't want to be alone tonight...I hate being so far from my family...I really have to expand my circle of friends (the chronic anxiety makes it challenging...and the bi-polar mood swings scare people.)

No comments: