Sunday, April 16, 2006

Great Weekend...

Well, this weekend was much better! Actually, I had a great weekend.

FRIDAY: went out to Mom's with the kids and Goliath, and had a fairly relaxing day.

SATURDAY: Had CMS L2 Class in which we decorated eggs using the Pysanka technique...I loved it, and will probably continue this as a hobby, perfecting the skill as I go.

TODAY: Did an egg hund with the kids. Zach was too funny...he squeals like a girl; he was so excited. Then my aunt Jo came to Mom's which was wonderful in itself because I hadn't seen her since sometime in 1997 after my Grammy passed on...you know, loved one passes on, grief makes some people act out in silly ways, people "lose touch" with one another. Luckily, our family was able to get past the silliness and focus on loving each other. I was so happy to see her again!

Now I'm sitting at the computer in Mykah's room, because he doesn't really want to sleep...I think he will just have to cry this one out.

No comments: