Monday, April 03, 2006

Growlies....

I hate this waking up with "fog in the brain". I've been reading a book on bi-polar disorder, and I'm wondering if I'm having what they call "medication hangovers.?" All I know is that it sucks big time... Probably didn't help that I didn't sleep very well last night. I woke up around 1 AM with horrible stomach pains...I'm talking many knives sticking me and twisting here... whatever it was, it was gone when I woke up this morning, but then there's still the foggy brain issue. Didn't get housework done...didn't do any reading... Oh well, at least the kids got fed and are wearing clean clothes...oops, I take that part about clean clothes back... Mykah just spit milk all over himself...growl.

2 comments:

Ali P said...

Y'know..3 year olds loooove to vacuum and wash floors or unbreakable dishes.. It usually means more mess but they really like it! LOL As a result my 9 year old had a complete meltdown when I didn't follow through on my promise to spring clean the kitchen! LOL he was gonna be scrubbing with me.
When my guys were this age housework didn't get done very thoroughly either. I don't know what my excuse is now!

WitchHazel said...

LOL...Zach loves to vacuum, and Mykah makes a great swiffer; he scoots around on his bum instead of crawling, so I just attach a swiffer cloth to his bum...ha ha..