Sunday, April 23, 2006

My husband rocks!!!!!

After spending the weekend at Mom's, it was nice to get home. Last night, my husband told me there would be a surprise waiting for me when I got home. I figured that he found a nice patio set, and had set it up in the back yard. So, when I checked the yard and there was no patio set, I was a little confuddled; especially since there were large, empty furniture boxes in the garage. I started checking the house to see if anything had changed. Well, when I walked into Mykah's Room/the computer room, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a beautiful roll-top computer desk! I had pointed it out in a sale paper to Gilles, and he said, "Yeah, it's nice. But it's too expensive, and not one of our priorities right now."

I am in awe. I cried (good tears) when I saw it... I just have to figure out where to put it now...ha ha...

No comments: