Monday, April 10, 2006

Crappy weekend...

Well, the weekend was nice overall, but I just felt really crappy! I think I missed a few doses of my meds, because I was feeling pretty down for most of the weekend. Also it didn't help that Dad came by Mom's and they had a huge yelling match which got my sons upset and scared. By Saturday morning, I was shaky, and having full-blown panic attacks! Needless to say, nobody slept well Friday night (Mykah and Zach both woke up at 2AM and didn't want to go back to sleep). So, I missed the gem show because I was in no shape to drive anywhere. I took 2 anti-anxiety pills before bed on Saturday; on Sunday, I had that "pea soup fog" in my brain...I couldn't stop from shaking, and I was having a hell of a time just trying to keep my eyes open!

No comments: