Thursday, October 05, 2006

Good day...

I had my follow-up appointment with my psychiatrist today, and he's increasing my dose of Divalproex to 1000mg/day. The blood test results showed that the level in my blood is still too low, so the increase should help me to start feeling even better... YAY!!!

After my appointment, I went to the new Omer deSerres in D.D.O. I was a bit overwhelmed by the selection of things. I got a nice blank journal, a couple of gelly roll pens, a dip pen and some ink, a sketch book, and some drawing pencils...oh, and a pad of "parchment" paper for writing. So hopefully this will inspire me to start doing some drawing. I've been hesitant because I haven't done any drawing in years, but I just have to start drawing, and I know I'll improve with practice!

No comments: