Sunday, October 01, 2006

I feel so good....

Yes, I actually feel amazing. Yesterday we went apple-picking with the kids. At 8 AM Zachary announced that he would like to go apple-picking, and so, we decided it would be fun and went. This may not sound like much for some folk, but this was the first family outing in 3 years that I was actually excided for and not dreading (the dread was caused by the depression). We had so much fun, and the kids were so cute.

Today, I woke up around 6:30, and I've already folded and put away 2 loads of laundry; that is a great accomplishment for me. I plan to attempt to declutter my filing cabinet, and the rest of the kitchen counters today. That's it, because I don't want to burn myself out. Then I'll play with the kids, and hopefully get some cross-stitch time in. Yay!

1 comment:

Ali P said...

Thats so awesome luv. Isn't it weird that as we age (and have kids) that stuff we would have considered lame a few years ago is just the best times ever?
We did apple picking this fall and also hit Intermiel since we were in the neighborhood. The fir honey is awesome for a scratchy throat and it was an kick ass day together.