Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Grumblings...

Please bear with me as I really need to get this out of my system.

Stepped on the scale this morning to see where I'm at...grumble...I'm 15lbs heavier than I was a month ago. Now, they warned me that this medication could cause weight gain, but that's friggin' ridiculous!!!!! I'm rather pissed!

To top it all off, my period is 10 days late, (so I'm probably really bloated too). I had to go get a pregnancy test just to be sure (on my doctor's advice) despite the fact that I knew it would most likely be negative what with Gilles' "snip, snip" almost 2 years ago. So of course the test was negative, and now I don't know whether to laugh or cry, because I really would love to have more children, and my hopes got up just for that fraction of a second, but it was enough...oh well it's better off this way, because pregnancy with the meds I'm on would be very bad...I'd have to go off the meds...so that would mean they'd just have to lock me up for 9 months in a straight-jacked and padded cell... hmmm... okay, I'm happy again.

No comments: