Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shoot me, please!

Okay, so my house still looks like a tornado blew through...no, make that a hurricane! My "get up and go" got up and went...where? I don't know, but it's not here. Well, I've made some headway with the toys, and I've managed to pick up most of the little pieces of kleenex that were lovingly shredded by Mykah and our ever faithful pup Goliath. They had a blast doing it, so I guess I can't really begrudge them of that.

Now the kids are running off some energy outside, and that means that I won't get much else done since they need pretty much constant supervision. I might manage a few quick things in the kitchen since I can keep an eye on them from there. At this point, if I can manage to get the kitchen table truly cleaned up (I mean without just transferring the junk pile to another surface) then I might actually feel as if I accomplished something.

1 comment:

Ali P said...

(I mean without just transferring the junk pile to another surface)

Thats not cleaning???! Why was I not notified of this?? ;oD