Sunday, June 25, 2006

My weekend...

Well, I think the kids are finally over whatever bug it was that they had. Although Mykah's still got a bit of the runs, at least he's in a much better mood than he's been.

I'm a bit upset because I missed CMS class again yesterday; I just couldn't talk myself into driving downtown on St. Jean/Grand Prix weekend. Everytime I thought about actually going, I was going into full-blown panic attacks!

Yesterday we moved the computer desk into the living room, and I'm so happy about that. Previously, the PC was in Mykah's room, and it was just getting to be a pain in the butt. I couldn't use the PC at all when Mykah was sleeping, because he wakes up at the slightest sound in his room...a light sleeper like his father. So now it's in the living room, and that also allows me to be on the computer and interact with the family at the same time. A much better location for it!

So now I'm off to do some quick cleaning because my father and his girlfriend are coming over. It's weird, because I've been so mad at him, and now I'm having them over for dinner. I guess part of it is guilt because Dad was there for me when I needed to go to the Douglas Hospital...then he called every day for a week to check and see how I was doing. The other part of it has to do with the kids; Zach knows his Poppy, and asks for him sometimes. Things are so complicated sometimes!

No comments: