Tuesday, July 11, 2006

2 days of hell done...

Okay, so two days from the week of Doctor appointment hell are done with, and they weren't as painful as I expected. Yesterday's appointment with MCH occupational therapy for Mykah was slightly useless in my opinion..."It seems Mykah has gross motor skill delays (d'uh), but his fine motor skills and method of playing are very advanced (double d'uh)." Tell me something I didn't already know. We have follow-up in 2 months at which time if he still isn't walking, she may recommend physiotherapy (well, at least that would be useful)

Today was my appointment with my family doctor. Paxil and Lithium are to stay at the same level, but he's putting the Risperdal up to 1mg per day. He gave me shit because I still haven't gone to get my Lithium levels checked (I'm going next week). Over and done with quickly.

Tomorrow, I don't have to go anywhere, so I'm happy about that!

Thursday is the check-up for Mykah at the Shriner's hospital. I'm hoping the Dr. can take a quick look at Zach's feet too to see if he needs to be seen. He has these weird lumps on both feet, and I just want to make sure it's not a developing problem.

No comments: