Monday, July 10, 2006

Upcoming Hellish week...

Yes, this week I will be in Doctor appointment hell; I have appointments 4 out of 5 days, and, of course, none of them are even remotely local. Today, we have to go to the Montreal Children's hospital for an appointment with Occupational Therapy for Mykah; I have no idea what to expect, except that it's an "evaluation" Anyway, that said - 40min drive each way.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my family doctor, and will hopefully get my meds adjusted. He's in Deux Montagnes - 45 min drive each way.

Wednesday is my one day off!

Thursday - Shriner's hospital to check up on Mykah's feet. Worried that the doctor might deem that Mykah needs surgery on his other foot as the orthotic doesn't seem to make a difference, and Mykah is still not walking. 40 minute Drive each way, but will sleep the night at my Mom's

Friday - long overdue dentist appointment in St. Lambert. Will leave from mom's, but still a 45 minute drive each way!

So that's my week!

No comments: