Sunday, July 02, 2006

Am I ever actually going to be sane?????

Been having a lovely (note the sarcasm) time, what with the kids being sick. Mykah had it the worst, and it just seems to be clearing up in the last couple of days. I ended up having to take him to the doctor, and he only weighs 19.8lbs, and is only 28 inches tall. Now I'm freaking, because with the amount of food he eats, he should be way bigger than that.

Depression and anxiety have been acting up again...I can't even bring myself to leave the friggin' house. I was supposed to go to a friend's BBQ, and I couldn't do it. I really hope this goes away quick, because I have more doctors' appointments coming up for Mykah and Zach. My appointment with Dr. V is on Jul 11, and that's good, because I have a feeling we need to put up my dose of Risperdal to 1mg/day.

No comments: