Monday, July 24, 2006

Nice weekend.

I had a great weekend! I picked up my sister, Teri, on Thursday evening and brought her back to my house. Friday was the dentist for fillings... I was all nervous about the drive, and about the dental work. Teri managed to teach me a new method of coping with my fear of driving that breaks the trip down into familiar parts that I know I'm capable of doing. This opens up many possibilities for me, because the method really worked! The dental work went well... just one filling, and one filling repair.

Teri then spent the weekend with us, much to Zachary's joy (and mine). Teri has a way of kicking my butt into gear and inspiring me to get things done. My house is starting to look like a home again. The motivation so far has stuck as I already have a load of laundry in the washer, and I've folded and put away some of the laundry from yesterday (all before 7AM...yay).

So, on the list of things I will get done today:
  • focus on home-business (today's appointments, and setting new appointments)
  • Change sheets on beds
  • Organize at least one closet
  • Declutter the entertainment center

No comments: